We are NOW HIRING for the following positions at Master 1 Exteriors:
- Sales Professionals
- Home Storm Damage Inspectors/Sales Consultants
Want Action? Want that golden opportunity?
Join Master 1 Exteriors Inc, growth in the storm damage repair market. We are searching for highly motivated sales individuals in search of a golden opportunity to earn a great income. We are recruiting for our home office in Big Lake, Minnesota.
Master 1 Exteriors Inc, provides professional in home sales and Storm damage inspections and Restoration services. Our services include a full line of replacement windows, siding, roofing, and gutter products and installation services. We are now accepting applications for Outside Home Field Inspectors/Sales Consultants and Door to Door Canvassers to generate leads, provide detailed inspections to homeowner’s roofs, siding, windows, gutters and any damaged incurred by hail or related storm damage.
Conduct sales presentations in the home and accurately measure and price product. You will be provided with a Xactamate program. Previous experience in storm damage restoration a “PLUS”. Home improvement sales, financial sales, will train the right individual. This is a professional position with the opportunity to make a SIX FIGURE income!
Income potential is based on experience and performance. This is not a salaried position.
50% NET potential, to experienced professional individuals. Beginning to end according to Master 1 Exteriors guidelines, then the 50% NET will apply to you. Don’t miss this phenomenal opportunity to earn an unlimited income with Master 1 Exteriors Inc!
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Responsibilities of an Home Inspector/Outside Sales Consultants are to generate leads, provide detailed inspections to homeowners roof, siding, windows, gutters, or any damage incurred by hail or damaged caused by a storm. Conduct sales presentations in the home and accurately measure and price product. (Xactamate Program Provided).
- You will be communicating continuously with each Homeowner (project) and with Master 1 Exteriors office manager.
- Previous experience in Storm damage restoration, home improvement sales, financial sales or self-employment a plus but not required.
- You’ll also attend and participate in sales meetings, training sessions, and territory and branch meetings.
- Meeting with Insurance adjusters at homeowner’s residence and assisting them with there inspection. Showing all the area’s that have been damaged by the storm to the adjuster in the homeowner’s Best interest.
- You will also be completing relevant paperwork accurately (xactamate) and in a timely manner and continually updating your product and market knowledge.
- Don’t miss this phenomenal opportunity to earn an unlimited income with Master 1 Exteriors Inc! Six figure income very easily obtainable for experienced professional individuals!
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Access to both a computer and fax machine, digital camera, measuring machine (wheel),
- Ladder, (ability to climb and inspect roofs), (computer with high speed internet, GPS, preferred but not required)
- Knowledge of homes and construction materials.
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
- Detail oriented in order to accurately complete required contracts with customers.
- Competitive nature, persuasive written and verbal communication skills.
- Access to reliable transportation to reach customers homes.
- High School Diploma/GED
- YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE – 1
Interested in attending one of our informational orientation and overviews?